Prima BAP - Love You


Good morning all!

Today I have a layout to share that I have completed for this
months BAP (Build a Page) with Prima

This month's sketch was just a bit gorgeous!!!
(Obviously this is just for fun and a bit of inspiration, as I know I have NO chance of winning LOL! 
I'm up against scrappers that are on Design Teams, for every major manufacturer in the world!)

But I had lots of fun playing!


There was something about those stripes....... 
and the arrival of my order of Prima's Rossibelle Collection from 

 I flipped the sketch and this is what I came up with


Now if there is one thing I LOVE about Prima (not their flowers, that's a given ;) 
It's just how darn PRETTY everything is! Not just the products but the packaging and everything!
I am sooooo loving how they are printing on those little strips you cut off the bottom of the page!

Now I can use every millimetre of my Prima!!

That's what I have done for this layout. I've used those strips plus extra strips cut from the Rossibelle papers for my stripes.


There is lots and lots of Prima on this page, some old mixed with the new.
I've even used the packaging from some old flowers, can you spot it here?


I am loving the rose gold and gold accents lately, which is a bit new for me. 


Lot of close ups! 


Layer upon layer
(I always say that in my head in an accent, like, I think it was the old Vientta ad??)

Lots of distressing and splattering.

Ahhhhh Prima! 
Even my cat prefers to eat their flowers over any other brand :(
(don't worry I have them locked away now)

Anyway that's all there is from me today.
I hope you enjoyed your visit, 
please let me know you dropped in 
so that I know who to visit and say HI to.

Lots of Love

Lisa xoxo