OTP Door Signs

Today I am showing you the OTP Door Signs that have scrapped for the bedroom doors of DS & DD. 
I found these large MDF letters in the local craft shop. They are 20cm high and 16mm thick, wonderful for making that visual impact. 
Riley's door sign has been painted in blue and then has had different ribbons in blue, some rubons and other embellishments. I have then drawn some stitching all the way around the outside of the letter. I have then attached double sided tape to the back of the letter to attach them to the door.

Thank goodness I have one of each as I am lucky to be able to scrap both boys and girls themes. With Brianna's door sign I was able to go all out for the girly side of me. Her 'B' has been painted in a pretty shade of pink to match her room. Then I have used green and pink co ordinating ribbons, being able to wrap them around the letter. The right hand side of the B has been layered with many different sized and hued flowers in pinks and greens, following the shape of the letter. The flowers also have matching brads as their centres. 


They really love having these up on their doors to their bedrooms, just personalizes it a bit for them.

Thanks for looking.

Lisa xoxo