Whats your name?

There's a bit of a story behind this first layout. I quite often have this conversation with my son, as we are trying to teach him his important details,,,just in case. Shall we say we are getting there :) This is how it usually goes

"What's your name"
"Riley Boy"
"No, its Riley"
"NO! It's Riley BOY!"
"Ok, where do you live?"
"Mama's House"

Its just a funny little thing that we do, and I swear he does it on purpose now lol. So I thought I would journal this on my layout "Dude" cause he really is my little dude!

Yes, I have grabbed out my masks and a new glimmermist colour that I got last week, had a little run around on the sewing machine and used some lovely blue marbled silk that I had a remnant of.

This next layout is some Bo Bunny papers that I had.

And of course some lovely Prima flowers and crystal and pearl flourish.

Well thats it for me today. Hope you like and thanks for looking. Please feel free to leave me some loving as it makes my day to know that someone out there actually reads my blog LOL.