12

Long time no see!!
Don't know about you but its getting pretty crazy here leading into 
yep, you know it, CHRISTMAS!!!!
ARRRRGGGGGHHH!!
Don't mind the whole christmas thing cause it means I get 3 lovely weeks away
from work spending time with my beautiful family :))
BUT I hate all the christmas drama!! Its a nightmare to even go to my local 
shopping centre to pick up some bread and milk.
No parking spots left, people driving like loonies through the carparks.
 People acting like if they take another 10 seconds on their trip
they may kill someone! Geez talk about non-christmassy!!
Lighten up guys!!! Its supposed to be a happy season!!
My babies are growing up!!!
Well thats enough of that I think LOL
cause the world is looking bright and I have some sharing to do :))
This layout is of my gorgeous girl!


These papers went perfectly with my gorgeous birds from 
Stuff 2 Scrap aren't they cute!!


Some close ups :))


I have another to share with you...but will come back tomorrow 
to do that :))
Hope you are all having a fabulous week!!
xoxo