Friday, March 2, 2012

My Lil Pirate :D


Well hello there!!
Let me guess why you are here....maybe 
you want to see some scrapping??
Well today I have 2 projects to share :)

First is a layout I call
My Little Pirate.


Now you've got to admit...that's the cutest pirate EVER!! LOL
So for this layout I used Echo Park's
Times & Seasons collection.


And some bits and bobs that I had about :))
I love cutting chipboard into pieces, economical and just as effective!


Also to share today are two cards that I have made 
using some gorgeous
Cosmo Cricket papers and yes a couple more of
my Fancy That Dies.



For these cards I have used the Delightful Doily Duo Die
for both of these cards and the 


also the Leafy Swirl Die

All of which you can find right here :)
Aren't they just gorgeous!!!
Well that was rather long for me wasn't it hahaha
So I will leave it there for today.
I have lots more to share with you, and some that I can't :((
So until then I hope you have a lovely weekend
Gotta love Fridays!!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. He is a cute little Pirate indeed & fabulous layout
    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving those cards! And such a cute LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I wouldn't want to cross that pirate.. he looks a big gruff!!!haha!! fabulous layout!! lovely cards.. and great looking dies you have used too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lo is ADORABLE!! I love love love love love that photo and loving the colors and the gears!! And your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!