D-lish Scraps Birthday Blog Hop Bonanza


Welcome to the D-lish Scraps Birthday
Blog Hop Bonanza!!


YAY!! Its here!
You should've gotten here from
If you didn't and you're wondering whats going on,
then you need to head on over to the
to start at the beginning :)
What you have to do is visit each of the designer's blogs,
be or become a follower of each blog, and leave a comment to be
in the draw.
And why would I do this you ask? Well here's a tempter :)
Each designer has chosen a prize to give away.
This is my prize


These are some of my favourites from the Store, that I wanted to share with someone :)
Then you have to collect the code word from each of the designer's blogs,
and head on over to the newly revamped
to enter the GRAND PRIZE DRAW!
You will not believe the Grand Prize!
Its AMAZING!!!!!
It's this........

Yes!! ALL of this is for one lucky winner!
oooh I see so many yummies that I MUST get my hands on LOL
So what are you waiting for???
Oh thats right you want to win this?
You want your code words right???
LOL cruel aren't I? 
Well my code words are
RESIN GRAB BAG
So off you go then, but I hope you will be back soon,
as I have lots of projects to share over the coming days.
And oh just some fine print. You have until 5pm on Sunday 15th July 2012 to enter.
And yes this open to anyone, in any place, as long as they follow the rules :)
GOOD LUCK!
Until next time
xoxo