2Crafty Share Part 1


Hello everybody!
I hope you are all doing well.

It's time for me to share a layout I have created using 2Crafty Chipboard 

"Beautiful"


Another formal photo LOL
These papers are Memories from Blue Fern Studios. Lots of layers :)

I have used some of the "Lavender Shrub"
 First I have embossed in a deep pink.
I have then gone over the tips with gold embossing powder to give a two tone effect.


On top of the lavender I have used some of 
"Addy's Butterflies"
which have been embossed in seafoam colour.
I love how dimensional these butterflies are, 
and with a slight bending of their wings they have even more. 
I love these butterflies they are so delicate looking, but
are surprisingly strong. They hold up well under mediums and me bending them :)


For my title I have used "Beautiful - Loopy font"
I have used the same two tone effect as on the lavender by first embossing in pink and then 
going over the bottom half in gold. 


Some more close ups :)
 I have used flowers from Prima & Green Tara


Lastly I have used one of the "Flourish2" and at the bottom of my layout.
 I have again used the two tone embossing effect
I have then layered one of the "Butterflies" 
embossed in seafoam. Some Prills for added texture.
 
2Crafty Products Used:






Well that's all I have to share with you for now!
I have lots more to share this month so stay tuned :)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend

Lisa xoxo