Bliss Layout

Hi everybody!
I am here today to share a layout that I have created with the new
Magnolia Jane collection from Heidi Swapp that I received from

This collection is full of gorgeous colours with muted floral designs, very elegant and beautiful.

My layout is titled "Bliss"


I love love LOVE the "Gold Foil Acetate words" I used the word Bliss for my title but there are many others to choose from.


 I have used some the of "Ephemera" from the pack, there are acetate flowers and shapes as well as gold and kraft elements to the pack. I love how well these all layer together. (sorry gold is so hard to take photos of.)


 I have used the small heart and some word stamps from the "Only You Clear Stamp Pack". I have stamped in black ink.


 I have also used some of the 'Clear Stickers' on my layout.


I have also used some of the stunning new flowers from 49&Market, "Vintage Shades Cerise Bouquet". So beautiful!


 So many gorgeous elements in this collection. I fell in love with the hot air balloon from the "Ephemera Pack".



I really liked working with this collection. 
I love all the vintage elements. 
Don't worry, I have more to share with you soon so keep an eye out!

Lisa xoxo