Wonderful Memories


Good day all!

I am here today to share some scrappy goodness with you all.

The Kaisercraft Daydreamer collection from Anna's Craft Cupboard
is full of lovely colours, lots of really cool elements and was lots of fun to work with.

For my first layout I have to share is 'Wonderful Memories'


For this layout I have used a few of the patterned papers, which I have distressed and layered.
I have also splattered some paints and inks on my base.


I have used a couple of the little house stickers from the Sticker Sheet. They are so cute!
I have layered these with the a banner from the Collectables Pack.


My title is also from the Collectables Pack. I have also used a cute heart cut out wood piece
from one of the Kaisercraft Lucky Dips.


Lastly I have used a heart sticker from the Sticker Sheet to add to the corner of my layers.
I hope you like my layout!
I'll be back soon to share some more with you!

Lisa xoxo