Monday, July 3, 2017

Follow Your Heart

Hello all!
I am here to share layout that I have created using some gorgeous
2Crafty Chipboard

'Follow your heart"


I have used a mix of papers from 49&Market and FabScraps.
There is lots of colour bloom splattering.
I have used the "Parisian Border"from 2Crafty Chipboard.
that I have cut into pieces to edge my photo.
I have finished this in Finnabair's Metallique Wax in Old Silver.


I have also used one of the 
"Hearts Clumps"
that I have embossed in pale blue.
There are some 7Dots Studio word stickers.


A close up of the border and cluster of flowers.


Lastly I have used a 
"Follow your Heart" title.
I have embossed this in aqua. 
I love this font! It has to be my new fave!


2Crafty Chipboard Products used:




I hope you liked my layout.

I will be back soon with some more to share with you.

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love the hearts!! and the photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!