My Happy Place & Video


Hello all.

I'm here to share a layout that I have created using

I have scrapped a photo of myself.
I'm usually behind the camera.

'My Happy Place'


I have used Prima's Rose Quartz collection for this layout.
 I have used one of the
"ATC Elements 1"
that I have painted in pale pink metallic paint.
It is clustered with a feather and some flowers.


I have also used the
"My happy place" title piece.
Which has also been painted in pink metallic paint.


I have used one of the
"Leafy Shrub Set 1"
which is finished in metallique wax in old silver.
I have clustered this with some gorgeous flowers and a little teeny tiny bottle!


I love the shimmer that these pieces have when finished.


Lastly I have used one of the 
"Corner Gemma's"
tucked into the top of my page. I have also finished this in metallique wax.


I have a process video that you can watch below.
I hope you enjoy it!



2Crafty Products used:





Until next time

Lisa xoxo