7 Dots Studio Spread Kindness


Hello all!

I'm here today to share my latest layout for


here is "Spread Kindness"


I have used pieces from the Cotton Candy Dreams - Pucker Up 12 x 12 Paper
and some of the Cloud Watching 12 x 12 Paper. 


I have used a gorgeous die from Paper Roses that you can find at 
I have also distressed most of my papers.


I have used the 6 x 12 Word Stickers from both the Cotton Candy Dreams & Dreamscapes Collections.




I have also used pieces from the Dreamscapes 6 x 12 Die Cut Elements to finish off my page. 


I love how I can mix and match collections and they all work so well together.


I hope you like my layout.

As you may have heard there are 2 new collections due to be shipped out any day now!
I can't wait to play with them, 
I will definitely have some more to share with you soon!

Until then take care

Lisa xoxo