2Crafty December Part 1



Hello all!
I'm here today to share a project I have created for 2Crafty Chipboard.

For this project I have a wreath that I purchased.
It was just a plain twisted vine wreath with some silver glitter on it.
I obviously could not leave it in this neglected bare state :)

Here is how I decorated it.


I picked up some decorations from Kmart in a colour scheme I liked and set to work sticking with my glue gun. 
I wanted the 2Crafty Chipboard pieces to stand out so I left them until last.


I have then used a couple of the "Starbright Snowflakes", that I have embossed in white.
I used my hot glue gun to glue them into place on top of the baubles.


I have then used some of the "Linear Snowflakes", that I have embossed 
in a teal to match the baubles I had stuck to the wreath.


I have then used some of the "Mini Reindeers", that I have embossed in a pale pink.


Another close up :)


I am in LOOOVE with these snowflakes, they're so pretty and delicate.


I really love how it turned out, it looks great hanging ready for christmas.


2Crafty Products Used:


I hope you like this project.
I will be back again soon with another creation to share with you.

Lisa xoxo