Butterfly Kisses + Video



Hello all!

I'm back today with a layout and a process video to share with you.
This month I received the gorgeous Rusty Autumn Collection from 49 & Market
from Anna's Craft Cupboard.

The first layout that I created was Butterfly Kisses....




For my base I started with some stencilled modelling paste and lots of splatters.



I have used pieces from the 'Charming', 'Enchanted' and 'Sunflower Delight' papers and
to help build up my layers.



I have also fussy cut elements from the papers to add further to my layout.



I have also used some of the flowers from the 'Blossom Blends - Aloe' to layer up
on the acetate pieces.



I've also added some gauze for more dimension.



I hope you like the first layout I have created from this collection.

There is a process video that you can watch below :)





The amazing papers are great to work with.

I'll be back soon to share some more of the Rusty Autumn Collection with you.

Lisa xoxo