Kaisercraft Pen and Ink Cards



Hello Crafters! 

I'm back today to share some goodness with you all. 

As you may know this month I have been working with the gorgeous Pen and Ink Collection by Kaisercraft for 


My next creations are a couple of cards....

Very Special


For this card I have used a piece from the '6 x 6 Paper Pad' as my base. I have used sprays and stamps to personalise my base :)
I have also distressed and inked the edges.


I have used pieces from the '6 x 6 Paper Pad', and pieces from the '12 x 12 Journalled Paper' to build up my layers, you know I love my layers :)


I have also cut a doily and some foliage using some dies I had. I have layered these with elements from the 'Collectables Pack', and pieces I have fussy cut from the '12 x 12 Antiques Foiled Paper'.


Some pretty lace down the side and some of the beautiful butterflies! The sentiment is from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad, I love how it has all the die cuts in the back!



Lastly I have added some gorgeous 49 and Market Flowers. These are the 'Cottage Blooms' in Linen.

I have also added some pretty little pink flowers that are from the 'Garden Seeds' in Natural Blush and the 'Floral Mixology' in Pina Colada :)

My next card is Thank you


For this card I have again started with apiece from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad, I have stamped, stencilled and sprayed to my heart's desire :)
I then distressed and inked the edges. I have used the lace sticker from the 'Sticker Sheet' along the top of my card, and some real lace along the bottom.


I have then used distressed pieces from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad, the 12 x 12 Journalling Paper and elements from the 'Collectables Pack' to build it up.
I have again used a die cut doily and some foliage in white.


I have again used some gorgeous 49 and Market Blooms, some "Cottage Blooms' in Cotton, some 'Garden Seeds' in Natural Blush and a 'Seaside Bloom' in Sandcastle.


I have layered the sentiment from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad, a piece from the Collectables Pack and the doily for my title.

I hope you like these cards. I think they are quite pretty :)

But wait, I still have more from this collection to share, so check back soon for more!

Lisa xoxo